Welcome to the #1 Acura NSX Forum and Acura NSX community dedicated to Acura NSX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura NSX Forum today!

Experience with Bernardi Acura Parts Warehouse?

City
Wimberley
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
1991 NSX
Has anybody had any experience ordering parts from Bernardi Acura Parts in MA? They advertise that they sell OEM parts. However I noticed that some of the NSX parts they sell are ones my dealer has told me are no longer available. I welcome any feedback on Bernardi. Thanks!

City
Biel
State
KY
Country
Switzerland
What I Drive
KTM Duke II
my wife and I are so glad to have discovered your website, it's exactly everything I have been looking for. The up to date info on the website is truely needed and is going to assist my friends and I significantly. It appears as if the site has a lot of info concerning subjects on the site and the other hyper links and info really show it. I'm usually not on the internet most of the time but when I get a break im usually scouring for this sort of information and things similarly concerning it. I have one of my cohorts that have also acquired an interest in this because of all that I have discovered about it and they're more than likely to be visiting this website since it's such an excellent discovery. I am also facsinated in government issues and coping with the new twists and turns in elections. When anyone gets a chance, check out at my site. [color=#000_url]tampa fl bookkeeping company vincinal of Clearwater FL[/color]