Welcome to the #1 Acura NSX Forum and Acura NSX community dedicated to Acura NSX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura NSX Forum today!

Front Spring Spacers

What I Drive
2019 Type R
Can someone tell me why there are 2 sets of orange spacers on the front coils? Seems strange that Honda would have zip-tied spacers on the front springs.
Has anyone removed them? IMG_0897.jpg

State
NV
Country
United States
Yes the dealer is supposed to remove them during PDI, they are there for transportation.

OP
R
What I Drive
2019 Type R
Thread Starter #3
Yes the dealer is supposed to remove them during PDI, they are there for transportation.
Thanks, I was able to find the PDI list and I also noticed the dealer didn’t install the 4 body plugs. I’ve contacted the dealer to get them

CivicFan

Administrator
State
CA
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome! I bet the ride was quite rough and noisy on the way home lol.

OP
R
What I Drive
2019 Type R
Thread Starter #5
Yes. It was! I actually didn’t find it until I had a few hundred miles. The car just didn’t handle like I thought it should. I love my Type-R now!

State
TX
Country
United States
Same thing happened on my Focus RS, they left the little rubber retainers in there and it was squeaking all the way home.