Welcome to the #1 Acura NSX Forum and Acura NSX community dedicated to Acura NSX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura NSX Forum today!

Newbie to the Type R but OLDIE to the Civic!

City
Belton
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 FL5 Type R
Hey guys my car life pretty much started in a Honda civic (1984 Mazda RX7 GSL got me going before) as I ran many show winning cars in my life and my 1997 hatchback CX Civic with JDM B18C was my finest moment (NOPI life!) I am a disabled veteran in Central TX running my own small decal shop (soon window tinting and more) and I got my $10K over MSRP Sonic Grey Type R 3 days ago!

Lived in Japan for 1 year (Kyoto) and recently went to the Twin Rings Motegi and toured the Honda museum.

CivicFan

Administrator
State
CA
Country
United States
Welcome aboard!

City
Fort Morgan
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Honda Type R
Texan in da House - that would be You (opening post person) - POST Pics of your Type R , aaah FL5 - 2023 model
2nd Owner here - 12-2022 bought my Type R in NJ at dealership that originally sold it
i just registered my 2021 Type R in our yearly CAR SHOW , it is a big show with live band, etc - i am basically done customizing my Type R (wanna shave CIVIC emblem with fishing line and heat gun)

Attachments