Welcome to the #1 Acura NSX Forum and Acura NSX community dedicated to Acura NSX owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Acura NSX Forum today!

Looking for your opinion on buying a used 1991 Acura NSX

City
San Diego
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
Acura NSX
Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy a used car and I have found one that seems to fit my needs, but I'm not sure if it's a good deal. It's a 1991 Acura NSX with a 3.0L V6 DOHC 24V engine and the title is listed as rebuilt. The asking price is $59,900.

I'm hoping someone here can help me decide if this is a good deal or not. I'm trying to figure out if the price is fair, if the engine is reliable, and if there are any hidden issues that I should be aware of. I'm also wondering if there are any other cars in this price range that I should consider instead.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

BBOPhize

City
Moscow
State
GA
Country
Russia
What I Drive
Powered by Honda
CDN is CRAP so thought Id post here. Anyone got an early DOHC exhaust manifold in good condition? 91 & 92 only I believe. Location, pics & price please. Thanks.

BBOPhize

City
Moscow
State
GA
Country
Russia
What I Drive
Powered by Honda
Go with a Jialing JH600. They are not that bad a bike and you can get local help if any issues. You can buy them direct or they come up in the used market from time to time. Lots of information here. Just do a search for Jialing JH600.

BBOPhize

City
Moscow
State
GA
Country
Russia
What I Drive
Powered by Honda
I am looking for anyone who has the Chartbuster and / or PHM/THM original CDGs
I am also interested in anyone with the NEOG format by RSQ. I dont mind if they are used but they MUST be the factory original.

Please, get in touch with me as soon as you can.

BBOPhize

City
Moscow
State
GA
Country
Russia
What I Drive
Powered by Honda
what are your views on the nikon coolpix L110? my friend has one and i really like the camera and in my opinion it takes really good pictures but im no expert with pictures and the quality of them

BBOPhize

City
Moscow
State
GA
Country
Russia
What I Drive
Powered by Honda
This is only my opinion on the house market in Turkey.

There's 2 markets ,the Turkish market and the foreign market that is under pressure with the economic climate.

So you will have a 2 price house.

Getting the price right from the start will help sell your house.

BBOPhize

City
Moscow
State
GA
Country
Russia
What I Drive
Powered by Honda
I would leave them in their cards and make an album of the NCLT coins, such as 2x2 pages and keep it with the regular album. That way you would have the best of both.

madspec

BBOPhize

City
Moscow
State
GA
Country
Russia
What I Drive
Powered by Honda
Searching Taobao for JH600 gives an idea of the range of parts available, and their prices, for the JH600. Quite a few bikes show up too. I remember Jialing itself used to list bikes in Taobao. Not sure if they still do.

cheers
Euphonius

BBOPhize

City
Moscow
State
GA
Country
Russia
What I Drive